Through the provision of a quality, specialised and supportive early years program, Djidi Djidi Aboriginal School pays particular attention to the early years of schooling from kindergarten to year 2. These years are the platform from which every child can become a successful student. The early years and junior primary program is known as the ‘Djidi Djidi Early Learning Centre’. The Early Learning Centre is directly affiliated with the Moort Maladjiny—Growing Families Project.
• Dynamic teaching approaches for 21st century learners
• Utilise the Early Years Learning Framework
• iPads for all students in K/PP
• Smart technology in all classrooms
• Staff have an absolute belief that all students in their class can and will be successful